2120 Creative is an integrated marketing firm with digital at our core.
As we enter into our 15th year in business, we are looking to expand our development team with the addition of a mid-level PHP web developer who is passionate about all things web. This individual will bring an enthusiasm for applying their passion to a wide range of development projects.
If this is you, keep reading…
You have a passion for growing and learning. You are a tinkerer and willing to try new things.
You should be able to:
- use SASS for CSS compiling,
- use GIT repos and deployment tools,
- use PHP frameworks such as Laravel,
- document your work,
- interact with non technical people,
- articulate technical concepts (both verbally and written) in a manner that humans can understand,
- participate with other team members in meetings with prospective and current clients to provide ideas, cost and time estimates, and most importantly, to be a partner.
- participating with internal and external teams to resolve domain issues, site migrations, bugs, and other development issues that require technical know-how.
- and blue sky ideas on the fly that lead to solutions,
You may be required to work after hours or travel up to 20% of the time (mostly local). With that said, we value a healthy work-life balance and promote a 40-hour workweek.
Desired Skills and Experience
A successful PHP Web Developer will possess the following level of experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing websites, web applications, and/or software.
- Knowledgeable in working with GIT repositories is required.
- Strong HTML and CSS.
- Detail oriented with the ability to analytically identify issues, recognize and take appropriate action or recommend possible scenarios to solve problems.
- Ability to manage own work plan and schedule to successfully meet goals with tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
- High level of enthusiasm, motivation, and sense of urgency required. Ability to maintaining a positive attitude and keep things in perspective while meeting tight deadlines required.
- Ability to expresses ideas and information in writing and verbally, in a manner that is complete, clear, concise, organized, respectful and appropriate to the audience. Listen to others and be open-minded to and evaluate suggestions from others is required.
- Positive attitude is required. High level of enthusiasm, motivation, and resilience. Sense of importance to obtain results while maintaining a positive outlook under pressure and keeping things in perspective.
- Reputation for innovative thinking is required. The entrepreneurial spirit is not only in the visual aspects of our work but in all areas of our business. Highly creative and imaginative with an eye for the finest details.
- Must work on a team interactively and be willing to make yourself available to other members of the team when needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under tight deadlines is required.
- Respect for others and professional business skills combined with the ability to get things done is required.
- Commitment to sharing in the collective success of 2120 Creative and it’s team members is required.
Read the job description at ZipRecruiter.com