The Marketing Coordinator will enjoy designing and implementing successful marketing strategies and campaigns, and tracking results for 2120 Creative (“2120”) brands. A successful Marketing Coordinator will be comfortable working independently and capable of managing multiple projects at the same time. The Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with conducting research, building a marketing strategy, writing copy, and collaborating with a cross-functional.
The Marketing Coordinators may be required to work outside of regular business hours from time to time for marketing and business development related events.
Role and Responsibilities
The Marketing Coordinator will act as the primary marketer for 2120 brands and will be responsible to quarterback the following:
- Be the 2120 brand Ambassador. As the 2120 brand Ambassador, the Marketing Coordinator will have a strong grasp and understanding of our services, standards, and differentiators so they can develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications, and brand awareness.
- Maintain strong communication and collaboration with both the 2120 partners and internal team members. Create a cadence of routine check-ins with the partners. Provide timely responses to partners and internal team members that balances the need for detail with the need for succinct, concise communication. Collaborate with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, advertising campaigns, events, and social channels. Managing the successful delivery of client projects in conjunction with internal team members.
- Documentation. Document process procedures and process flow, recommending any changes to make processes more efficient.
- Manage marketing campaigns.
- Identify marketing opportunities that can create awareness, generate leads and open opportunities for new clients relationships.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions, offering marketing analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing strategies that increase brand awareness.
- Lead marketing campaigns, producing content and creative for marketing projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation.
- Manage the execution of marketing plans to reach target audiences through identified channels.
- Analyze deliverables with a critical eye to identify and improve quality as well as current processes when needed.
- Provide measurement. Providing partners with accurate measurement and reporting on the success of the strategy or campaign. This can come in the form of reports and statistics.
- Prepare budgets and estimates for campaigns and projects. Build marketing budgets by scoping project requirements and collecting resources while considering dependencies and timelines.
- Advance a clear and consistent brand message and client experience. Provide a thoughtful client experience designed to help increase net sales, encourage positive and productive client interactions, maintain and grow business with existing clientele, and further establish 2120 brands as a thought leader.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience
A successful Marketing Coordinator will possess the following level of skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field, preferred.
- Strong grasp of traditional marketing and experience with digital and/or integrated marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience in marketing a service-based business.
- Strong copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite is preferred.
- Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics and their associated tools.
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns, web analytics and Google Adwords preferred.
- Experience planning and leading initiatives.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software.
- Strong track record of managing and running projects in efficient workflows while working with cross-functional teams.
- A self-starting, enthusiastic, and driven professional with strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of the project management processes, including working with and creating project schedules, working with project plans and using project management tools is preferred.
- Strong relationship-building skills that foster a collaborative approach with internal team members and partners.
- The ability to organize and focus on key performance metrics and carefully plan are required.
- Knowledgeable in project workflow and lifecycle required.
- Ability to express ideas and information in writing and verbally, in a manner that is complete, clear, concise, organized, respectful and appropriate to the audience. In turn, the ability to listen to others and be open-minded to suggestions from others is required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills required.
- High level of enthusiasm, motivation, and sense of urgency required.
- Ability to multitask and maintain a positive attitude while meeting tight deadlines required.
- Passion for problem-solving, consensus-building and getting great work out the door required.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something to the finish line required.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to share in a vision required.
- Willingness to continue education/training in emerging areas required.
- A commitment to sharing in the collective success of 2120 Creative and it’s team members is required.